One of the best options when high speed and different tube formats are required. This refrigerated microcentrifuge, which has a wide range of rotors for a cooled centrifuge, it can work with conical type tubes from 0,2 ml. to 15 ml. Dynamic cooling equipment kept the desired temperature, reaching it in a short period of time and maintaining it stable throughout the whole cycle, regardless of the operation speed. Customisation of equipment options through the software enables you to adapt the work cycles to the process as well as the user preferences, thus optimising performance in your laboratory.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 65 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C steps.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).