Bioprocen 22 R
The bioprocessing requires a versatile centrifuge which cover different types of assays and therefore different configuration for the same centrifuge. The centrifuge Bioprocen 22 R is provided of high-speed rotors for microtubes from 1,5 to 5 ml, as well as 50 ml conical tubes. Its accessories for microplates offer the chance to spin in swing out rotors.
The refrigeration system has been designed for a temperature stability that allow to keep it even at high speed and along the run.
The different options for customization through the software become the centrifuge a tailor-made tool for your lab. Increase your lab output with the new Bioprocen 22 R.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C steps.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).