Temperature Range: -16°C to -25°C
Basic Horizontal Laboratory Freezer BLCF-140, 140L
- Structure: all steel sheet coated with white epoxy (anti-rust) outside and aluminum inside All interior corners are rounded for easy cleaning.
- Insulation: high density foam polyurethane layer (40 kg/cm³), 60 mm thick. Does not contain CFCs.
- Cabinet legs: 4 fixed legs, made of stainless steel coated with white epoxy with high durability and stability
- Insulation lid: 1, outside made of white epoxy coated steel and inside made of atoxic plastic material
The lid is equipped with hinges (to avoid accidental closing) and perimetric rubber-magnetic spacer (increasing the possibility of a complete sealing).
- Internal equipment: 1 mesh basket of steel plate with special configuration located inside the cabinet
- Control panel: integrated at the handle position, with warning lights, soft touch keys and thermomechanical controller
+ Mains indicator light: indicates the presence of power supply
+ Thermostat: Mechanical, allowing to set the desired temperature within the temperature range of the cabinet
+ Warning function: visual (red LED) and sound (via a buzzer) when the temperature is high. The temperature limits are set by the manufacturer and cannot be adjusted. The alarm only works when there is power
+ Superfreezing key: increase the ability to quickly cool new materials, provide a separate indicator light when this function is activated
- Refrigeration unit: includes 1 compressor (located on the bottom right of the cabinet), 1 condenser (located at the back of the cabinet) and copper evaporator tubes mounted on the insulating wall to increase the homogeneity and maximum temperature stability
- Defrost: manual
- Refrigerant: free of CFCs and HCFCs
- Cooling: static, in-chamber evaporator for maximum temperature uniformity and stability.
- Temperature range: -16°C / -25°C
- Power supply: 220-230V/1min/50Hz
- Power socket: schuko . type
- Actual volume: 140L
- Dimensions (W x D x H cm): 55 x 76 x 91
- Packing size (W x D x H cm): 65 x 85 x 115 (0.64 m³)
- Net weight: 50 kg
* Optional accessories
- Temperature chart recording device
- Wooden stand
Let's get to know each other
Would you like to purchase one of our products, do you have any question about a product or about services or do you need further information?
We are always just one phone call away or you can send us a message here