The 3888 and 3889 models perform with the same reliability and accuracy as their predecessors, but now have features that make them easier to use and that can gather measurements significantly faster. They have very large, full color 4.3 inch LCD touchscreens, which can actually display data graphically for speedy interpretation. Despite the fact that measurements can very easily be taken directly from the instrument, these new models also include the easiest options for transferring data to PCs and other devices. There is an onboard USB input, which will accept a USB drive and download any number of the possible 10,000 data logs and transferred into a Windows 10 application.
The Kanomax Handheld Particle Counters meet ISO 21501-4 Standard and are fully RoHS compliant.
- 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm
- 28.3 lpm (1.0 cfm) or 50 lpm (1.77 cfm) flow rate speeds the sampling process
- Simultaneously measures and displays up to 6 particle sizes from 0.3 to 10 microns
- Fully compliant with ISO 21501-4 calibration standard
- Enables you to certify cleanrooms up to ISO Class 2
- 50LPM and 1 CFM flow rate respectively and a 0.3micron sensitivity.
- Upload from blueprint your cleanroom layout
- Optional CLIMOMASTER environmental sensor provides the ability to measure air velocity, temperature and humidity making these instruments the ultimate tools for cleanroom certification.
- Intuitive ICON-driven screens and menus are easy to learn and simple to use
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION Certificate* comes standard
- 3910/3905 can store up to 10,000 records of particle count data from up to 6 particle channels and the configurable recipe database can store up to 50 recipes for sampling and reports.
- All data can be quickly and reliably transferred to a computer, a Facility Monitoring System or Building Automation System.
- Secure data transfer to a USB Flash Drive
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant with IQ/OQ documentation available
- Built-in printer and onboard datalogging (up to 10,000 records) is standard on both 3910 /3905
- Flexible communication with these instruments is made possible by the integrated Ethernet, RS-485, USB and Flash Drive memory card interfaces
Monitor and verify cleanrooms to meet ISO 14644: 2015 cleanroom classification
Monitor surgical rooms
Data center cleaning
Main Unit Specifications
1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
1.77 CFM (50 LPM)
Measuring Particle Size
0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm
50% @ 0.3 µm
Less than 1 count / 5 minutes
Ethernet, USB, Memory card slot (MMC)
10,000 measurement data
Air Velocity, Temperature, Relative Humidity and Pressure
AC 100 – 240 V or Li-ion Battery
W 7.9 x D 7.9 x H 8.1 inch
14.2 lbs (6.44 kg)
Quick-start guide, AC adapter, zero filter, Isokinetic probe with 79 inch (2m) tubing, inlet nozzle, data processing software, memory card, 2 rolls of cleanroom-grade printer paper, 1 x Li-ion battery and calibration certificate
Let's get to know each other
Would you like to purchase one of our products, do you have any question about a product or about services or do you need further information?
We are always just one phone call away or you can send us a message here